Thursday, March 13, 2008

Finally, I did something to my hair...

Everybody was telling me that I should do something to my hair and after such a long time I finally decided to do so... Went to Kimage Prestige at Plaza Singapura yesterday and guess what I did? I cut and dyed my hair... Haha, I cut my fringe too, but it's not the very short type because the stylist was afraid that I might not get used to it and I wanted something that is easy to maintain too so I ended up in this... You might not be able to see much difference in this picture but I think it's quite nice...
After that, I met up with Baby, Ivan, Lynette and Harn to have dinner at Sushi Tei(Big Splash) for dinner... The ambience there is so pretty... A pity I forgot to bring my camera, would be lovely to take many many beautiful pictures there.

Met up with Eileen in the later part of the evening for partying session (as usual). Ladies night at Dbl O was fun but it's a pity that the club closes so early so we went to Zouk/Phuture after that. Guess I still prefer the crowd in Dbl O to Zouk/Phuture.Reached home at around 5am this morning... And we got this... Although I don't really need it because I have the Citibank Credit Card so entrance would be free at Velvet for the early birds... But it's still nice to have this.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to the uncensored diary of Bel.In this page you will experience all the ups and downs of Bel and get to know her better...So I hope you guys will like it and share your thoughts with me too...*sealed with a kiss*